Spoken English Trainer
Business Development Executive
Job description For Trainers
Job Description & Responsibility for all the Trainers and may vary with the post.
Main responsibility of a trainer is to help your students understand English, speak it and be able to write and read it. Your duties will range from the preparation of course work, planning of classes and the marking of work handed in.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Corporate training
- Organizing and delivering classroom lectures to students with the help of audio and video devices
- Evaluating a students’ class work and assignments.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
- Classroom management.
- Developing English lesson plans in line with the Learning Wizards Curriculum.
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- Taking IELTS/Spoken English/TOEFL and PTE classes.
Personal qualities required
- You must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with parents and also other teaching staff.
- Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.
- Good listening skills.
- Planning and organizational
- Willing to travel within the city of Chandigarh.
Job Description & Specification for Business Development/Sales and Marketing Executive
- Tie-up with companies to promote corporate training.
- Arrange soft skill workshop in schools and colleges.
- To generate classroom training students from in and around the Tricity.
- Daily cold calling, generating leads and follow up of calls.
- To tie-up to establish and maintain the company’s presence in target markets, including top schools, colleges, tuition centers, immigration offices, student unions and other educational centers.
- Looking after online promotions.
- Preparation of daily sales reports and monthly, half-yearly, annual sales/marketing plan .
- Planning & implementation of marketing & promotional strategies for organizational promotion and development.
- Development & promotion of new projects taken up by the company from time to time.
- To create, promote and strengthen the company brand in the market.