Canada is the world’s second-largest country by total area and its common border with the United States is the longest land border in the world. Located in the North American continent, Canada extends from the Atlantic Ocean in the east to the Pacific Ocean in the west and northward into the Arctic Ocean. Being a multicultural country with people from all over the world, it provides ample opportunities for education, work and career growth.
One of the world’s most developed countries, Canada has a diversified economy that is reliant upon its abundant natural resources. The Niagara Falls are magnificent, as are the Great Lakes, whilst Banff and Jasper National Parks offer exquisite scenery of glaciers, peaks and fluorescent blue lakes.
British and French cultures penetrate the nation, culminating in two official languages. Canada has been ranked as one of the best countries in the world to live by the United Nations. It is globally recognised for its outstanding quality of life, stable and progressive political environment and one of the healthiest economies in the world
Why to choose Canada?
Canada offers a top-notch higher education system with a plethora of high quality colleges and universities that can add considerable value to your professional development. As one of the largest systems of higher education in the world, Canada has an extremely robust quality assurance and accreditation process.
- A safe and multi-cultural country.
- Excellent quality of life & lifestyle.
- One of the top ten places to live in the world according to UN.
- High quality of education that is considered to be the best, internationally.
- A fully evolved healthcare system.
- Most beautiful and clean landscape.
- A highly developed nation with good business and employment prospects.