Insight on USA
The U.S. is a country of 50 states, stretching from Alaska in the extreme Northwest to Hawaii which extends into the Pacific Ocean. It is the home of over 150 universities including the world’s top 10 university (as per QS World University Rankings®), According to the Institute of International Education’s Open Doors report, in 2013/14,886,052 international students were recorded to have enrolled in USA.
United States, from east to west, and north to south, is incredibly diverse in terms of landscape, culture and history with a board amount to discover. As the world’s third largest country by size there are unique places to visit and always get something new to experience.
The number of international student is rising gradually in the US every year, as students choose the Unites States as the place they wanted to enlarge their experience and continue their Education. In fact, the US is now the most popular country for international students. Why do so many international students choose U.S. colleges and universities?
Reason to Choose USA:
- U.S. is one of the most popular places to study among Asians.
- U.S. offers wide range of courses that are recognized worldwide.
- Tuition fee and living costs are lower compared to most other countries.
- International students are allowed to work, part time during academic sessions- 20 hours in a week and 40 hours a week during summer break.
- U.S. campuses provide rich variety academic, cultural and athletic activities that add new dimensions to your life.
- U.S. Universities pride themselves on being at the forefront of technology, research and techniques, and in making the best possible equipment and resources available to their students.
- In U.S. many college campuses offer health services on site and have a security staff.